Daily tongue cleaning reduces halitosis, improves taste sensation, and contributes to overall systemic health. The medical-grade stainless steel Tongue Sweeper Model P is a professional quality tongue cleaner that will not rust or degrade. It can be sterilized in the dishwasher, is hypoallergenic, BPA-free, non-toxic, and can be used by adults, children 5 years and over, and pets. Perfect for the whole family, each cleaner has a colored silicone band for easy identification.
Tongue Cleaning is proven to be the #1 method for giving you fresh breath.
Tongue scraping twice a day removes germs and bad bacteria, freshens breath and improves health. Brush, floss, gently sweep the tongue with the rounded cleaner edge from back to front, and then rinse. The white film and smelly bacteria are gone. As a part of a regular beauty and personal care routine, tongue sweeping can replace other bad breath remedies.
Designed by a dentist, the Tongue Sweeper is the only tongue cleaner used by leading dental schools; the patented design is preferred by professionals to treat bad breath. Plastic and bamboo tongue scrapers break easily, can't be sterilized effectively and harbor bacteria. Poor quality metal and copper tongue scrapers bend easily and can have sharp edges. Disposable tongue brushes need replaced frequently, add to landfills, and are not dishwasher-safe. The Model P is designed with a one-handed grip and low profile head to reduce the gag reflex for a more comfortable oral hygiene routine.
- Reduce bad breath - gently sweep away bad breath-causing bacteria, germs, and biofilm from your tongue; a non-prescription halitosis treatment to freshen breath
- Improve sense of taste - regular tongue cleaning removes the coating on your tongue that dulls taste buds and makes food taste bad; improves appetite and satisfaction while eating
- Improve tongue appearance - quickly and painlessly remove the white film on your tongue; sweep away the bacteria, germs, and debris that cause a colored tongue and bad breath
- Stainless steel construction - Tongue Sweepers are made of the same stainless steel used in dentist's offices; will not rust and strong enough to last a lifetime; dishwasher-safe to easily sanitize
- Designed for comfort and daily use - created and patented by a practicing dentist, the Model P has ultra-smooth rounded edges, a low-profile scraper head, an ergonomic one-handed grip, and reduces the gag reflex during your oral health routine
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee assures each tongue cleaner meets our comfort and quality promise. Manufactured in the USA, Canton, OH - Women-Owned Business. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the quality of the Tongue Sweeper Model P, our Ohio-based Customer Service Team is ready and willing to help.
For international orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our other collections: